Early Years at Lemington Riverside is the place where the learning adventure begins for our youngest children!
We are proud of our recently refurbished Early Years building and outdoor learning garden. Our curriculum is designed to be fun and tailored around your child's interests, whilst at the same time developing the early skills that are vital for their success in their educational journey.
Our Early Years Leader and Reception teacher is Miss Victoria Jeffcock and our Nursery teacher is Mrs. Michelle Corr. We always welcome visits to our Early Years centre - if you would like to arrange a visit, please use the contact details available on our website.
- Expressive Arts and Design Progression to KS1 Model
- Understanding the World Progression to KS1 Model
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development Progression to KS1 Model
- Physical Development Progression to KS1 Model
- Maths Progression to KS1 Model
- Communication and Language Progression to KS1 Model
- Literacy Progression to KS1 Model
To show how progress is made across Early Years to prepare the children ready for Year 1, we have made these progress models for each of the seven areas of learning to show parents and carers how their child's learning develops throughout each year group:
Personal, Social and Emotional Development (PSED),
Communication and Language Development (CL),
Physical Development (PD),
Understanding the World (UTW),
Expressive Areas and Design (EAD).