Why do we have a school uniform?
Here at Lemington Riverside Primary School we want our children to be proud of their school and their community - that is why we have a school uniform, so that children can wear the school logo with pride. We also want our uniform to be affordable for parents and carers.
Our uniform can be purchased from Elite Embroidery at Bells Close (NE15 6XY), just a ten minute walk from school.
What is the school uniform at Lemington Riverside?
All children should wear:
- The school v neck jumper with the LRPS logo (£8.75) or school cardigan (£9.75).
- A white button-up shirt, or white or sky blue polo shirt (a white polo shirt with the LRPS logo on it is available from Elite Embroidery for £7.50, although this is optional).
- Black or grey school trousers or black/grey school skirt.
- Black shoes or trainers.
- The school tie (sky blue and white stripes) - available from Elite Embroidery - price to be confirmed. Children in all year groups may wear the tie if they wish.
- Lemington Riverside water-proof coat (£19.99).
What are children expected to wear for PE kit?
- A white cotton t-shirt (PE t-shirts with our logo on are available to purchase from Elite Embroidery - price TBC).
- Blue or black shorts or plain jogging bottoms/plain tracksuit bottoms.
- Trainers or plimsolls.
PE kit bags and Reading Bags with the school logo are available to purchase from Elite Embroidery.