Year 5 Class Teacher Vacancy
(Year 5 - Initially fixed term until 31/08/2021)
“If you can light the spark of curiosity in a child, they will very often learn without any further assistance. Children are natural learners.” Sir Ken Robinson
- Do you want the children you teach to develop a natural love of learning?
- Do you have a proven track record for high aspirations and ensuring that the children you teach make great progress?
- Do you want to join a school on an exciting journey?
- Do you want to work in a school where you are encouraged to be creative and think out-of-the-box?
- Do you want to work for a school that values your work-life balance, but always puts children at the heart of everything we do?
- Do you want to be given the freedom to be brave and reactive with your teaching?
If so, you might be the next person who can be proud to say that they are a member of our team at Lemington Riverside Primary School!
Due to the increased popularity of our school, we are looking for an inspirational, passionate and dynamic class teacher to join our team and teach our Year 5 class.
The deadline for applications is Friday 2nd October at 12pm, but please note that if a suitable candidate applies, we will be conducting interviews before the deadline – therefore we encourage interested applicants to submit applications as soon as possible. We are looking for the candidate to start in position as soon as possible.
This is initially a fixed term contract until 31st August 2021. This post is suitable for NQT’s to apply for.
The start date is Monday 5th October 2020, or earlier by agreement.
Due to current Covid-19 guidelines we are not in a position to offer a tour of the school prior to interviews.
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you have any queries, please email our Head Teacher, Craig Heeley – email@example.com