LRPS takeover at Newcastle Thunder Rugby!
31st January 2022
We are delighted to inform you that Lemington Riverside Primary School has been selected to ‘take over’ at Newcastle Thunder’s first rugby match of the season against Batley Bulldogs on Sunday 6th February.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for our school and we can confirm the following arrangements:
- All Lemington Riverside pupils are entitled to a free ticket to the game. Children will need to be accompanied by a responsible adult over 18 and adult tickets are priced at £10 each (this is a special discounted rate for LRPS families). Adult tickets can be purchased either online (See instructions below), over the phone (0191 214 5588 option 1) or at Kingston Park on the day.
- Free coaches will be arranged to and from the game for all attending if you wish to make use of them. Coaches will depart Lemington Riverside Primary School (on Tyneview) at 1:30pm prompt and depart Kingston Park at 5pm after the match.
- Children will be invited to be ‘flag bearers’ on the pitch and will also be able to take part in games on the pitch at half time.
- Children must be supervised by a responsible parent/carer or other adult over 18 throughout the day.
A letter will be sent home to all parents/carers today (Monday 31st January) - please note, to reserve spaces on the free coach travel, you must return the slip to school by 9am on Wednesday 2nd February.
HOW TO PURCHASE DISCOUNTED ADULT TICKETS ONLINE - PLEASE NOTE, IF YOU WANT TO CLAIM MORE THAN 1 FREE CHILD TICKET WITH YOUR ADULT TICKET YOU SHOULD EITHER CALL THE TICKET OFFICE ON 0191 214 5588 (Select Option 1) OR BUY YOUR TICKETS FROM THE BOX OFFICE ON THE DAY AND QUOTE 'Lemington's Big Day Out':
- Create a e-ticketing account at https://www.eticketing.co.uk/newcastle-falcons/Authentication/Login
- Once you have created an account, close the page and re-navigate by clicking the link below
- Log in to your eticketing account.
- Click on “Find Tickets” on the Newcastle Thunder v Batley Bulldogs game.
- Click on the “Group Package” link, located towards the top of the page on the left hand side
- Select the number of packages you require. NB One package = Two tickets (one adult and one junior)
- Click Find Tickets
- Click Proceed to Checkout and complete your booking